Click on the logos of the partners to see their Synergy activities:
The project “SYNERGY: When Local Partners Become a European Network” is a Grundtvig Learning Partnership coordinated by Aventura Marão Clube (AMC), a local association, created in 1993 and responsible for the management and coordination of the Youth Center from Amarante. This partnership will involve partner organisations from european countries (Romania, Italy, Latvia, Finland and Portugal) that are (directly or indirectly) connected with local youth centers and work within its local social networks. The idea behind this project is to reflect on the role of youth centers/organisations in the social institution's network and to enhance the synergies between local institutions to improve the quality of social work.
The project, that will start in September 2013 and end in August 2015, will have 6 transnational activities (mobilities):
- Opening conference and study visit (Portugal);
- Intercultural workshop/language learning (Latvia);
- Workshop about opportunities of EU Programmes (Romania);
- Seminar about cooperation with local authorities (Italy);
- Seminar to exchange good practices (Finland);
- Closing conference and evaluation (Portugal);
Besides these 6 moments of international interaction between the learners, the project foresees different kind of activities implemented at local level:
- Training of the learners in topics related to the theme of the partnership (intercultural learning, social projects management, leadership, interpersonal communication, ICT tools, etc.);
- Networking (developing cooperation among local institutions and authorities);
- Visibility (promoting and disseminating the outputs and good practices).